This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
What you’ll do
Your goal is to provide our customers, which we call merchants, all the help and instruments that they need in order for them to successfully take payments anywhere throughout the world. And the cool thing is that you're directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their – and our own – business.
Technical Support Engineer
Adyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in Amsterdam. This person will operate as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Product Development. The team is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success.
Who you are
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants and troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools and email
- You have affinity for or a strong interest in technical processes
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and develop your skills to built a strong team
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests
- You are able to or have a keen interest in writing scripts, PHP or Java code
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!