This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
POS Test Engineer
At Adyen we develop our own software that runs on the Point-of-Sale (POS) payment devices. To ensure that it stays at a high level of quality, we use several ways of testing this software. Since we hate manual work, we have built robots to help us. The software and scripts to automate these tests are written by the POS testing team.
We are looking for a driven test engineer to joint this multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team who shares the passion to use creative solutions to guarantee the quality of the software that the POS development team delivers. In order to do this, we work closely with the POS development team. Since Adyen is constantly adding new features to the way people pay there is always something new to look at.
What you’ll do
- Constantly executing test scenarios and improving them
- Automating test processes including both software and hardware, using ±20 testing robots
- Optimizing the full pipeline of developing-testing-releasing
- Supervising manual QA tests of students
- Teaming up with developers to solve issues
Who you are
- Academic background, preferably IT / Computer Science related
- Likes to take ownership and getting to the bottom of matters
- Strong drive to improve existing processes
- Team player, easy communicator
- Experience with Java and SQL
- Some experience with low level programming is a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
Apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!