About the Role:
AdRoll Group's data infrastructure team processes 100TB of compressed data, 4 trillion events, and 100B real time events daily on a scalable, highly available platform. As a member of the data & analytics team, you will side by side with data engineers, analysts, and data scientists to develop novel systems, algorithms, and processes to handle massive amounts of data using languages such as Python and Java.
Are you passionate about Data Infrastructure?
Do you want to join a dynamic and growing engineering team?
We are looking for you! Come "roll" with us.
- Develop and operate our data pipeline & manage data infrastructure
- Work closely with analysts and data scientists to develop data-driven dashboards and systems
- Take on some of the most significant problems in high-performance, scalable analytics
- Available for after hour issues and the ability to be on call, but aiming incessantly to reduce after hours incidents
- Available to mentor Junior Engineers on the team
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience working with scalable systems, large-scale data processing, and ETL pipelines
- Experience using data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, or Storm
- Experience with NoSQL databases: Redis, Cassandra, or HBase
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux infrastructure
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2 or other cloud-computing services
- Experience with Presto (https://prestodb.io/)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to demonstrate shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to tackle online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.