Adaptive Insights, a Workday company, is powering a new generation of business planning. Driving business agility in a fast-moving world, the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud leads the way for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions faster. Powerful modeling for any size organization, yet so easy for everybody who plans.
Our Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud enables a comprehensive set of cloud-based software solutions supported by a powerful, in-memory technology platform that enables functional and company-wide business planning and built-in analytics at very large scale. Today, we offer Adaptive Insights for Finance and Adaptive Insights for Sales, purpose-built solutions that allow those closest to the business to plan. Recognized for our ease of use, Adaptive Insights ranks #1 in customer satisfaction in independent industry surveys from leading market analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and BPM Partners, and from leading customer review sites such as Gartner Peer Insights, Trust Radius, G2Crowd, and Capterra.
Software for people who plan.
In this position you will assist clients in transferring their financial plans (budgets, forecasts, reports) from spreadsheets to Adaptive Insights. You will work as part of an implementation team, under the direction of a Professional Services Manager, to complete implementation tasks within the project timeline. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. Experience with enterprise planning systems (Hyperion, Cognos, etc.) or financial management applications desired. This position requires prior work experience in a customer-facing role.
- Implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports within Adaptive Planning
- Analyzing spreadsheet-based financial models
- Consulting with clients on budgeting and planning best practices
- Responding to client support questions and requests via phone and email
- Interacting with our product development team to troubleshoot client problems and resolve client questions
- Reviewing client product features requests with product management and development
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of budgeting/forecasting experience
- 4+ years of consulting experience OR experience working in a customer facing finance/accounting/implementation role
- Experience implementing or administering a SaaS software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel on a Windows PC, and technology literate in general
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with enterprise planning software and/or financial application software desired
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%