Adaptive Insights, a Workday company, makes software for people who plan. We're powering a new generation of business planning for organizations of all sizes with the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud. Addressing the need for greater business agility in a world that moves fast, our Business Planning Cloud delivers a new way for everybody who plans to collaborate, gain business insights, and adapt with agility.
We're proud to be ranked by Montclare as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning & Analysis—reflecting that we're addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market. Over 3,800 companies worldwide rely on the award-winning Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud to help manage business performance. We couldn’t be more proud!
Senior Devops Security Operations Engineer
As a Security Operations Engineer your focus will be to ensure the security and availability of Adaptive Insights growing CPM footprint. You will be a critical member of the Security Engineering team directly contributing to projects spanning multiple technical areas, including: cutting edge information security technologies, enterprise level architecture and security frameworks. You will be involved early-on in the information technology design process.
- Automating log collection from various systems that span AWS and On-premise hardware.
- ·Work on Splunk and Elk based stack for a Kubernates & Docker based stack.
- ·Work with Security Operations team and other business stakeholders.
- ·Design and development of tools to automate security or security reporting tasks
- 3 years+ of software development, Devops, or systems engineering experience
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Golang, Ruby, Java, Python or C
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Experience with Security
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Splunk and ELK stack is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred